Note on Imports
EZC takes in imports to be stored in our warehouses but EZC will not serve as importer of record. EZC is not responsible for any duties or taxes incurred. All imports should come with Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) and must have the regarding forms. Any inventory received without clearing any customs or taxes will be denied entry into the warehouse.
Note on Insurance
EZC provides insurance only during storage. This insurance covers for any damage, loss or theft. The insurance is based on the weight and is fixed at S$ 20/kg.
Important: Failure to comply with EZC product preparation requirements, safety requirements, and product restrictions may result in the quarantining or disposal of inventory at the EZC fulfillment center, blocking of future shipments to the fulfillment center, or charging for preparation or for noncompliance or for disposal at the fulfillment center.
In this section you will learn
- Shipment Life Cycle
- Create Shipment – Manual Interface and File
- Shipment Specification
- Send Shipment to EZF warehouse
- Removal Orders
- Warehouse details
- Warehouse Insurance
Apart from the main process flow, there is a stand-alone Shipment status – Cancelled
Pending (Edit Shipment)
Shipments are moved to Pending status after the creation of Shipment ID. This can be either done manually through the UI or by uploading a file. In both the scenario only one Shipment can be created at one time. All information including address, Products list and who performs the labelling can be edited.
Pending Shipments comprise of two processes – Edit Inbound Shipment and Send Inbound Shipment. Once you pack and paste the labels on your products, choose your carrier option based on your shipment size. Change the Shipment to In transit by keying in the carrier, carton and arrival details. You can still print labels even after changing the shipment status but none of the information can be edited.
You will not be able to change any shipment information. You can still continue to perform print activities like Shipment summary, Product label and box label. The Shipment will move to Received status after receiving all products in the shipment.
The received status is the final stage of Shipment process. A complete report is provided detailing the Received units and the split among them – Fulfillable, Damaged and labelled.
Any other mismatch in the form of non-identifiable products, no labels, incorrect products or over-receipt products will be quarantined by the warehouse.
1. Click on Shipments module from the top menu bar
2. Click Create Shipment icon from the left navigation pane
Add Products (step 1)
3. Choose a suitable Shipment Plan name (for your reference only)
4. Fill the relevant information like Ship from Address, remarks (optional).
5. Choose who to label the products either yourself or the warehouse
6. Search for Products using the search box. From the product suggest choose the product you want to add. Narrow the result by providing the exact SKU/EAN.
7. Enter the Quantity & the label quantity (only used for printing labels)
8. Remove product line
9. Click Create Shipment
After this step the Shipment ID is created.
Send Shipment (step 2)
You can start the Shipment preparation by printing Product label if you are going to label the products. Pack the Products based on the guideline and lodge it with your carrier. Then change the Shipment to In Transit in the platform with the carrier details.
10. Print labels
11. Update carrier information, tracking number, estimated arrival date, no. of cartons etc.
12. Click Back to make any modifications in the first step
13. Proceed to finishing the process by clicking Change to In Transit
Important: The upload process only creates the first step of the Create shipment process. The Shipment will be placed in pending status where you have to provide carrier information, number of cartons, estimated arrival date etc. and change the status to In Transit.
1. Click on Shipments module from main menu bar
2. Click Upload File from the left navigation pane
3. Download Template either in xls format. The spreadsheet has a built in guide. Please read it before you start filling it.
4. The completed spreadsheet can be uploaded by clicking Choose file and selecting the completed spreadsheet and proceeding to upload.
5. The status of the upload process can be tracked in the upload summary section
6. You can also find your previous uploads here
7. Any failed upload will generate a report which is essentially an xls file in template format along
with highlighting the errors and their reason. These reports can be downloaded directly by clicking on Report.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
1. Ship from Address – The address can be your address or your supplier’s address
2. Shipment Plan Name – A plan name for your reference
3. Who labels – Choose who to perform labelling for the products. All Products must have the ezy-SKU label on them. Ensure that the product has an identifiable barcode if you wish warehouse to label. For the best practices, please read the detailed labeling guide
4. Search and Add Products – Type to search for your product. It will search in ezy-SKU, Merchant SKU, Product ID and Product Name. Click on the suggestion to add it to the table
5. Inventory Fulfillable – Non-editable. It shows the current available quantity for that item.
6. Quantity – The number of units of that product for this shipment that you want to send to warehouse.
7. Label Quantity – This quantity will only be used for printing labels. You can print the labels in the next step.
1. Carrier Name – The name of the carrier
2. Carrier Tracking Number – We will try to track your shipment in case of any delays
3. Estimated Ship Date – The Date in which you will Ship the inventory
4. Estimated Arrival Date – The estimated arrival date given by your carrier
5. Total Number of Cartons – Please provide only the master cartons that are visible from the outside. Warehouse will not start receiving it unless the carton quantity matches the physical carton units
6. Print Product label –Select from one of the standard Avery templates. If you use a thermal printer with different label size than what is provided, choose the free size and resize it according to your specification
7. Print box label – You can either print 6 labels/sheet or print 1 label/sheet. Note the dimension of the label as it varies with different template.
8. Cancel Shipment – Moves the shipment to Cancelled status. You will not be able to restore it