- Account FAQs
- Billing FAQs
- Business Analytics FAQs
- Getting Started FAQs
- Inventory FAQs
- Order FAQs
- Product FAQs
- Shopping Cart FAQs
EzyCommerce is an easy-to-use cloud based platform that helps you manage multiple online sales channels from one unified platform and provides the scale and flexibility that your business needs by outsourcing the pick, pack and delivery of your orders to a trusted logistics partner.
- Grow your business by concentrating on your core business rather than the back end sorting, picking, labelling and shipments
- Scale your business without any huge investment
- Integrate with multiple sales channels and put your business on auto-pilot
- Connect from anywhere as EZC is omni-platform compatible (mobile, tablet, desktop friendly)
1. Electronics 2.Apparel 3. Baby Products e.g. feeding bottle, diapers etc 4. Toys 5. Home & Lifestyle 6. Kitchen appliances & accessories 7. Sports 8. Fashion 9. Shoes 10. Footwear 11. Beauty & Health 12. Travel 13. Accessories 14. Other
Please Refer to http://www.ezycommerce.com/sg/pricing/
Currently, we accept only companies registered in Singapore. Individuals will be allowed to signup in the future.
No because ezyCommerce employs the Variable Cost Model ( you only pay for what you use). There is no fixed time commitments to use our service.
There are no setup fees. We are currently waiving our platform subscription as we are in promotional period
No. You don’t have to.
Yes, our platform is omni-platform compatible. You can connect from anywhere
Please provide your product details to us. We will check with our Warehouse and Delivery Team and get back to you. As every country have their own restrictions, we will do prior clearance for liquid products like wine, facial wash etc…to ensure it can be shipped out and received by the receiver. For example, we are not able to ship wine to U.S.A due to the country import restrictions.
You can estimate base on cubic meter or your product dimension and number of SKUs. Please refer to the instructions below the pricing calculator for more information.
Yes, as long as you have a registered company in that country. For example, you will need to have a business entity in Singapore if you would like to use ezyCommerce SG.
We use boxes as our standard outbound packing, however depend on product type and also order quantity, we may use polyermailers or other packing material too.
We have already integrated to Ebay, Shopify , Amazon, Lazada and Rakuten. We also have an API document for you to integrate your website to our platform. We have plans to integrate with other marketplaces in the near future. Please contact email@example.com for further info
We will send an email notification of any important announcements as well as any changes/ updates to your account. Besides, we will also put up all important announcement under Announcement widget in Dashboard.