Orders can be created by three methods – manually through Interface, by uploading a spreadsheet (csv or xls) and automatically from marketplaces/channels. Create Order is a two stage process where the second stage has two possibilities chosen depending on the first step.
- Fill in Merchant Order ID
- Fill the relevant information like Shipping Address, Customer details, phone, mail…
- Search for Products using the search box by keying in a few first letters and choose product.
- Enter the Quantity
- Check your inventory level
- Remove product line
- Add additional information field if needed (only for your reference like tags)
- Displayable Order ID and Displayable Order Date are only used for printing on the packing slip which is sent to your customer.
- Process Order Date indicates when we should proceed to process your order. The date cannot be more than one week in advance.
1.2. Creating order – File upload
- Download Template either in csv or in xls format.It is recommended to use xls format as it has an in-built guide
- The completed spreadsheet can be uploaded by clicking Choose file and selecting the completed spreadsheet and proceeding to upload.
- The status of the upload process can be tracked in the upload summary section. If you are uploading a new file, status would be “processing”. It usually takes only a few seconds for the system to process order file. If it takes more than 30 seconds, please refresh page to see the result. You can also find your previous uploads here.
- Any failed upload will generate a report which is essentially an xls file in template format along with highlighting the errors and their reason. These reports can be downloaded directly by clicking on Report.
2. Review and Place Order
- Review the Estimated fees
- Click Back if any information needs editing
- Proceed to Create & Approve Order. After this step, order would be reviewed by our team before changing its status to “In Process”
Alternatively, you can choose Create Order. After this step, order would be listed in Pending/Unapproved.
2.2 – International
International Orders are similar to domestic with different shipping options and added customs declaration information.